When the foreigner renews his visa, what are the related visa requirements needed from The Revenue Department?

Panwa: The information from the Revenue Department needed for visa renewal are:

  1. The info of VAT registration
  2. Tax pass form (Phor 5 / Phor 6 form)
  3. P.N.D. 1 form, P.N.D. 50 form, P.N.D. 51 form, P.N.D.90 form, P.N.D. 91 form and P.P. 30 form.

If you need further assistance for duplicate tax document, pleas note that we can assist for such click here

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th