What to do if the authorized director is unable to sign the document in Thailand?

Panwa: Can do 2 things: First, able to sign certified documents at the Thai embassy. Second, able to have a lawyer who has a license to certify notary public documents.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:

Phone: +66 2 933 9000

Whats'app: +66 8 5713 1000

Email: bkk@panwa.co.th


Address: 1560 Latphrao Road, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.