What documents do you need from me to proceed with the electricity bill transfer?

Panwa: Please see the documents that needed for this process;

  1.   Copy of your passport
  2.   Electricity bill for the last month
  3.   Purchase agreement under your name
  4.   Power of attorney
  5.   The copy of Thai ID card of the person who will submit the document

After submitting they will change the bill to your name for the next period bill.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th