​In order to prove that you have residence in Thailand, utility bill will be used to prove these utility bill such as electric bill, water bill or telephone (landline) bill, Panwa can serve you in many kind of option as below

Option A; To change for the current payer to under your own name.

Option B: To supply or procure the proper kind of bill for your suitable case.

Service Fee

  • Change of payer’s name in Electric bill or water bill is Baht 6,000.
  • Case of need our address for purpose of obtaining those bill is Baht 30,000 per year.
  • Translation of Water bill or Electric bill is Baht 500 per page.

Remark: There is no official fee for these change in name.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:

Phone: +66 2 933 9000

Whats'app: +66 8 5713 1000

Email: bkk@panwa.co.th


Address: 1560 Latphrao Road, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.