I learned from your website that land search is one of the services your company provides. I have an address located in Bangkok; thus, I would like to check the ownership of a property record in Bangkok, including the owner’s name, the purchase price, the purchase date and the mortgage information. Kindly advise us if you can search for me all information that I need, and how long we can get the information?
Panwa: Yes, we can assist you for search the ownership of a property record in Bangkok, and take time to complete in 1 working days, but please note that before we can check the information that you sent us, we would like to know some details first for our checking;
- Land, Pls provide us for “Title Deed No.” and “Location (District and Province)”
- Condo, please provide us for “Unit No.”, “Name of Condo” and Location (District and Province).
- We will charge for making a copy of title deed or other documentation by 4,000 Baht for the first transaction and the other service will be plus by 200 Baht (Two Hundred Baht) for each transaction (in case that the service was provided on the same time), all documents will be in Thai language.
- If need, translation will be charged Baht 800 per page.
Package T1: Duplicate for 1 Title Deed (with 2 pages translation) of Land or Condominium at Land Department in Thailand, Bangkok, Phuket and other provinces, this Title Deed is un-certify by Land’s Officer. You have to provide us for “Title Deed No.”, “Location (District and Province)” or case of condominium is “Unit No.”, “Name of Condo” and Location (District and Province).
|Our fee is Baht 5,000|
Or transfer to our bank:
Account No: 010-308-564-0
*Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org to inform details of your need. Best Regards, Mr. Tana Sipa.
Fees at Department of Lands
- Fee for copy of title deed equals to 20 Baht (Twenty Baht).
- Fee for certified the copy of document equals to 5 Baht (Five Baht) per page.
- Fee for taking a photo of title deed (N.S.3K and N.S.3) equals to 6 Baht (Six Baht) per page
What’s information that need from you.
- The number of title deed (Chanote-Tee-Din).
- Where is the area or district area of the land that you want to know?
For further information please visit our website at: https://www.companythailand.net/land-search-thailand-title-deed-search-thailand-land-title-record-in-thailand/
For further information please contact our office at:
Tel: +66 2 933 9000
WhatsApp: +66 81 919 6225