Company Secretarial Service, Company Secretary – Thailand
Company Secretary may not be enforced by the Civil and Commercial Code of Partnership and Companies in Thailand, but to comply with its company law, all companies should appoint a qualified firm to do duties and responsibilities of a company secretary to ensure that they are complying with the disclosure and information of the Civil and Commercial Code of Partnership and Companies; below is our services covering all requirements under the Civil and Commercial Code of Thailand:
- Keep and maintain all the statutory books and records of the company, ie. Minutes book, register book, share register etc.
- Ensure proper keeping of all necessary returns with the Ministry of Commerce such as audited financial statement, Submission Form for financial statement, Shareholders’ list, etc.
- Process share transfers documentations and recordings.
- Ensure safe custody of company seal.
- Issue notices of meetings to shareholders as directed by the board of directors.
- To publish the issued notice of meeting on a local newspaper as directed by the board of directors.
- Preparation of the minutes of directors’ meeting and shareholders’ meeting based on the information that will be provided by the company.
- To monitor, update and keep all Incorporated Documents.
- To support company’s secretarial document when the company’s financial statement need to file to Ministry of Commerce consisted of: Shareholders’ List (BOJ.50), Application Form for Submission of Financial Statements (SBC. 3 Form), Minute of Annual General Meeting.
- We still provide free of charge for the following registration (not exceeding 2 times each) for;
– Change address registration.
– Change director (in and out).
-Change for company’s name.
– Add or remove business’s objective.
– Increasing and decreasing company’s share capital.
– VAT application and Tax ID card.
Service Fee depended on your requested as below condition;
Option A., Full Services (refer to Nos. 1 – 11 services above) is Baht 48,000 per year.
Option B., Services as requested by your side (time by time), our fee will be charged according to the following details of preparation:
– Issue notices of meetings to the shareholders and publish the issued notice of meeting on a local newspaper (step of AGM) is Baht 2,000.
– Minutes of shareholders’ meeting is Baht 2,000 per set.
– Minutes of directors’ meeting is Baht 2,000 per set.
– Application Form for Financial Statement’s Submission (SBC.3 and SBC.3.1 Form) is Baht 2,000.
– Shareholders’ list (BOJ.5 Form) is Baht 2,000.
– To duplicate incorporated document is Baht 1,000 per time with additional Baht 200 per kind of document.
– All requested services above, if need the English Translation will be charged at the rate of Baht 500 per piece(s).
– Out of pocket such as courier cost, oversea and long-distance calls, postage, photocopies, VAT and etc will be charged as actual rate.