Duplication Title Deed
Panwa Group, we serve for duplication of title deed which our service fee and the required documents are as below;
( Case of your title deed is lost or damage and you want to ask for a replacement title deed, click here )
Our service fee:
- We will charge for making a copy of title deed or other documentation by 4,000 Baht for the first transaction and the other service will be plus by 400 Baht for second and onwards (in case that the service was provided on the same time). All documents will be in Thai language.
- If need, English translation will be charged at Baht 800 per page.
Case of search only 1 Title Deed, we have the package as below:
Package T1: Duplicate for 1 Title Deed (with 2 pages translation) of Land or Condominium at Land Department in Thailand, Bangkok, Phuket and other provinces, this Title Deed is un-certify by Land’s Officer. You have to provide us for “Title Deed No.”, “Location (District and Province)” or case of condominium is “Unit No.”, “Name of Condo” and Location (District and Province).
|Our fee is Baht 5,000|
Or transfer to our bank:
Account No: 010-308-564-0
*Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org to inform details of your need. Best Regards, Mr. Tana Sipa.
- Duplication fee Baht 20
- Certification of document fee Baht 5 per page
- Copy of title deed fee (NorSor.3 Kor and NorSor.3) Baht 6 per page
- Witness fee Baht 20
Timeline: 1 day
- Request application form
- Title deed number
- Land number
- Survey page (หน้าสำรวจ)
- District area of the land is located
- Purpose of the duplication of the title deed
Document submission location; District area where the land is located.
Q1: Hi, I am going to do a condo property transaction, would like to know how much to check the identity of the title deed?
Panwa: Yes, we can serve with the fee of Baht 4,000 plus translation per page is Baht 800 and government fee of Baht 100. Anyway we can propose as Package T1 with the total fee of Baht 4,500, you can pay via credit card and let us know the condo’s details.
Q2: I have 1 condo located in Bangkok but its title deed is lost. I would appreciate if you could provide your confirmation that the replacement title deed can be officialy issued as legal title deed.
Panwa: Yes, …. (all answer clice here)
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phones: +66 2 933 9000
Whats'app: +66 81 919 6225 (Mr. Tana Sipa)