How to issue a replacement title deed in Thailand – Title Deed lost

When you’ve lost or damaged your land title or condo tiltle, how to obtain a replacement title deed.

Quesion: As discussed I have 1 condo located in Bangkok. I would appreciate if you could provide your confirmation that the replacement title deed can be officialy issued as legal title that could be provided for me to proceed with the transfer of ownership.

Panwa: Yes, we would like to confirm that the replacement title deed can be officially issued as legal title then you can use this replacement title deed to transfer ownership of your condominium. Below is the rough cost and processs:

Service Fee is Baht 40,000 in Bangkok area.

  • plus government fee Baht 300.
  • Case of need our support for 2 witnesses for answering land officer’s investigation, we also can support but our fee for each within is Baht 3,000 per person.

Why 2 withness is needed to answer or testify the investigation at Land Department, the Land Officer have to collect information and evidence relate to its lost to avoid any disputation in future so Panwa can provide this 2 witnesses to answer on your behalf.

Process of issuing the replacement title deed in Thailand

  1. Authorization person has to report to police for its loss.
  2. Authorized person must report to the Land Department at the condo’s location area to request for issuing a replacement title deed, in this step require 2 witnesses from your side to standby for the officer’s questions.
  3. Land Department has to announce for 30 days then.
  4. If there is no obstruction, Land officer will issue a replacement of Title Deed.

Estimate time: 45 days.


Related website to title deed:

For more information, please feel free to contact us:

Phones: +66 2 933 9000
Whats'app: +66 81 919 6225 (Mr. Tana Sipa)


Sky train: Yellow Line, Chokchai 4 Station, Gate 4. Our office is located between Soi Latphrao 50 and 52.

Address: 1560 Latphrao Road, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.