Title Deed search and Land search Thailand
Panwa Group of Companies, We have the professional team as the skill officer and attorney to assist you and covering with the following services.
- Land search, Title Deed search, Land title record, do duplication from Land Department.
- Make a copy of title deed, take a photo on title deed, and affirm on the copy of title deed, examine the validation of title deed.
- Make a copy of Nor Sor 3 Kor (N.S.3K) and also copy of Nor Sor 3 (N.S.3) or called as certificate of utilization
- Examine the ownership of adjoining title deed.
- Take a photo of cadastral map, inquire the land location, map of land parcel (N.S.3K and N.S.3).
- Make a copy of land sale contract.
- Take a photo or make a copy of mortgage contract
- Make a copy or take a photo of dealing file of land at Department of Lands
- Make a copy of memorandum of transferred right to take a mortgage
- Investigate for the appraisal cost
- Examine the transfer fee or inquire the transfer fee of land, transfer fee of heritage
- Prepare the contract of ownership in condominium
- Provide the service being as agent or representative as plaintiff, defendant to raise an objection in land auction
- Provide the service being as agent or representative to negotiate for the dispute in land, title deed, N.S.3K and N.S.3 and right to possess the land and others
We will charge for making a copy of title deed or other documentation by 4,000 Baht for the first transaction and the other service will be plus by 200 Baht (Two Hundred Baht) for each transaction (in case that the service was provided on the same time).
Government Fees at Department of Lands
- Fee for copy of title deed equals to 20 Baht (Twenty Baht)
- Fee for certified the copy of document equals to 5 Baht (Five Baht) per page
- Fee for taking a photo of title deed (N.S.3K and N.S.3) equals to 6 Baht (Six Baht) per page
Timeline to process work:
If it process in Bangkok or Phuket, Bangkok and nearby provinces, it will take 1 working day. In case of emergency case, please contact with Khun Prasert on mobile phone number 081-919-6225.